Check in & Check out and other Information
Check-in & Check-out Timings
- Guests check in at 10:00 am and check out strictly at 09:00 am
- GROUP ARRIVALS: Group arrivals can be handled most efficiently at the Front Desk
- In Deluxe Ac Room & Deluxe Non Ac Room 02 + 02 persons are allowed
- In Family Room 04 + 04 persons are allowed
- In Dormitory only one person is allowed
Gujarat is a 'dry state' by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks. It is therefore illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited within the Hotel premises
- Usha Residency has rights, not to allow any guest whom is drunk
- Usha Residency is not responsible, if any guest is caught in drunken condition by the local police.
- We reserve the rights to change the tariffs without any prior notifications.
- Every guest is required to carry their Photo Identity with them.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any Rooms.
- Pets are allowed.
- Only 1 Child in room below 5 years, stay complimentary with the parents.
- More than 1 children below 5 years will be counted as extra occupancy
- Above 5 years will be counted as an Extra Person
- 30% of total amount will be deducted if canceled before 30 days of scheduled arrival. Full amount will be refunded if canceled before 40days of scheduled arrival only nominal charges will be deducted.
- 50% of total amount will be deducted if canceled before 15 days(but less than 30 Days) of scheduled arrival.
- No Refund, if canceled during less than 15 days of scheduled arrival
- After Check-in to Hotel, if any cancellation for same day or next day, guests has to pay full amount as per the current tariff.
- No refund will be provided on booking of extra beds, if Cancelled individually.
- Changes in dates, guest name, or category of rooms would be treated as cancellation.